Victoria!
Woo hoo!! i'm back in Victoria!!! After multiple short stints in Victoria i'm verging on calling it home - and what a home it is!! The cycling, the mild climate, the mellow people -what else could i ask for?
I'm back working at Reckless(a local bike shop) and riding alot. spending most of my time planning routes for my new company, CanCycle. Chris, a fellow expat I met in Taiwan, and I envision bringing our Asian freinds(in chinese they would say canadian friends "wai guo peng you") on cycling tours of this awesome country!!.
Of course i'm doing the generic "falling in love with my own country" thing...but unapologeticly loving it!
I will attempt to fill in the gapping hole i've left between posts. i'll try to make it quick and painless as possible, with lots of pictures!
I'm back working at Reckless(a local bike shop) and riding alot. spending most of my time planning routes for my new company, CanCycle. Chris, a fellow expat I met in Taiwan, and I envision bringing our Asian freinds(in chinese they would say canadian friends "wai guo peng you") on cycling tours of this awesome country!!.
Of course i'm doing the generic "falling in love with my own country" thing...but unapologeticly loving it!
I will attempt to fill in the gapping hole i've left between posts. i'll try to make it quick and painless as possible, with lots of pictures!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home