misplaced post
this was my first posting which was accidently put as a comment.
thanks to my little bro Doug, it appears as though, i have a blog spot. thanks doug.
well i`m in a small french town, 60km east of quebec city in the school "bibliotheque" (my french is pathetically poor, infact, when the people speak to me I can`t help but reply in chinese, which doesn`t help the cummunication process at all, but today i did, at least, understand the directions to the library, so here i am) which shuts in ten minutes. Arlyn and I are enjoying the small town french bakeries and coffee shops on the way to Fredericton. I know, who's Arlyn?
5:57 PM
thanks to my little bro Doug, it appears as though, i have a blog spot. thanks doug.
well i`m in a small french town, 60km east of quebec city in the school "bibliotheque" (my french is pathetically poor, infact, when the people speak to me I can`t help but reply in chinese, which doesn`t help the cummunication process at all, but today i did, at least, understand the directions to the library, so here i am) which shuts in ten minutes. Arlyn and I are enjoying the small town french bakeries and coffee shops on the way to Fredericton. I know, who's Arlyn?
5:57 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home