Heading to Belfast......what riots?
I'm in Halifax and have been staying with Joy and Paul, Volker's homestay family when he spent his grade nine year in Canada. Volker's my new Austrian buddy whom I met in New Brunswick, more specifically (which I'm sure nobody really cares about but it's interesting to me to think back to looking to my left, as Arlyn and I were cruising along a secondary road, just south of Edmunston, and seeing this smiling cycling dude at the stop sign waiting to merge into my lane, who I end up sleeping with, in a haystack, that night in a local farmer's barn)just he was coming off the number 2 highway to take a break in Grand Falls.
Volker and I had wicked ride out to Peggy's Cove today..it was so cool I won't bother saying anything now.
Paul, Joy and Volker are just about to drive me to the airport so I'll talk to you from Belfast.....
Volker and I had wicked ride out to Peggy's Cove today..it was so cool I won't bother saying anything now.
Paul, Joy and Volker are just about to drive me to the airport so I'll talk to you from Belfast.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home